- Clinical Trials of Therapies for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: One Size Does Not Fit All.
- Environmental Risk Factors and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): A Case-Control Study of ALS in Michigan
- Dose Escalation and Safety Study of Human Spinal Cord Derived Neural Stem Cell Transplantation for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: mechanisms and therapeutics in the epigenomic era.
- Histological Bulbar Manifestations in the ALS Rat.
- The Spectrum of Motor Neuron Diseases: From Childhood Spinal Muscular Atrophy to Adult Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Recent Advances and the Future of Stem Cell Therapies in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- The dual roles of immunity in ALS: injury overrides protection.
- Autocrine production of IGF-I increases stem cell-mediated neuroprotection.